WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are a performance-driven sales representative who thrives on exceeding sales targets and delivering meaningful value to your customers. You have direct experience cultivating relationships and business at the B2B level.
You are a skillful listener who quickly gets to the heart of a customer’s need and how solutions might enhance their business. You love selling and opening new doors. You have started your sales career but are really looking for an opportunity to take the next step presenting solutions that will help local Houston businesses thrive.
You welcome the opportunity to mentor with a senior sales executive before possibly taking on an outside territory of your own.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Help grow the company’s annual revenue by:
- Setting meetings for the VP of Sales and/or Outside Sales Executive
- Create new opportunities from past quotes, inbound leads and website traffic
- Utilize social media outlets to foster new relationships and partnerships that can be meaningful to the company
- Spearhead marketing activity to generate increased leads
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule high level meetings for the Outside Sales Executive with the use of direct emails, cold calls, marketing campaigns, Linkedin outreach and past customer lists
- Proactively engage inbound inquiries from the website, marketing campaigns, inbound calls, or chat service
- Effectively utilize phone, email, events, and outbound marketing campaigns for direct prospect and client communication
- Collaborate with the Outside Sales Executive to follow up with prospects while learning the outside sales role
- Help prepare and issue proposals
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned activity and quota goals
- Collaborate with the Sales Director to refine lead generation processes all while learning the technical elements of the role
- Utilize and maintain the CRM with complete and up to date information on all stages of assigned prospects and clients
- Facilitate marketing efforts by regularly communicating discovered needs, trends, beneficial events, and other market intelligence
- Support direct marketing effort with drip campaigns and social media content
- Be a creative force when necessary
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL SET:
- 2+ years of inside or outside sales experience
- Direct experience selling managed IT services, technology, and/or hardware a plus, but not required
- Enjoy technology and eagerness to learn more
- Proven excellence in verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Demonstrate problem solving and people skills
- High accuracy in work and attention to detail
- 4-year degree from an accredited university or 2-year business degree
This position reports to the VP of Sales but will have heavy interaction with the entire Uprite team
Let’s see what you’ve got!
Submit your resume with any additional information and we’ll be sure to reach out shortly.