A Business Phone Service That Helps You Exceed Customer Expectations
Your customers rely on you… Do you have a business phone service that never disappoints them?
- Can your customers connect with you anytime they need to, even when you’re out of the office?
- Can your team members access voicemails, faxes, and other communications from any device?
- Can your business phone service call anywhere in the world without incurring high costs on your monthly bill?
If you answered “no” to any (or worse, all) of the above, it’s time for a change. Uprite Services has been in the industry long enough to know that far too many business owners settle for outdated, antiquated phone services. They’re expensive, despite offering minimal features and complicated setup and maintenance requirements.
When you partner with us, we’ll provide a more cost-efficient alternative to help you exceed customer expectations. Despite the ever-increasing popularity of email and instant messaging, traditional phone calls are still an integral way of communicating in the business world. If you weren’t aware, the technology behind telephones has drastically changed in the past few years.
Stephen Sweeney and his team are a class act. Our office was in distress after the effects of Hurricane Harvey. They acted quickly and kindly to help us get back up and running with all of our computer needs. So impressed!
Business VoIP Telephone Services
You don’t have to settle for costly traditional phone systems.
That’s right… There’s a better, more affordable way – a business phone system that actually gives you a TON of enterprise-grade features at a fraction of the cost. Most of our clients notice up to a 50% reduction in monthly telephony costs. Sounds great, doesn’t it? It’s called VoIP – Voice over Internal Protocol.
Basically, VoIP lets you make and receive calls over the internet. Your phone line works wherever you go with a softphone application that keeps you connected from any device or location. You can make and receive calls via your VoIP business phones on your:
- Traditional desk phone
How does VoIP work?
VoIP business phones use the internet as they’re hosted in the cloud. There’s no need to worry about purchasing a ton of complex hardware. Your team members are able to:
- Access their work line and all applicable extensions from any location.
- Receive voicemails via email when calls are missed.
- Transfer and/or forward calls to co-workers.
- Host conference calls with multiple people at a time.
- Record and save calls and/or meetings.
- And much, much more.
How does VoIP benefit you and your customers?
VoIP makes communications seamless – something EVERY business owner wants for their team members, customers, and partners. You benefit from:
- Quick installation and configuration with minimal or no onsite equipment necessary and simple-to-follow instructions.
- Ability to scale up or down without needing to install any complicated hardware. Instead, a user-friendly interface can be used to add or remove users.
- Fewer costs for communication as phone bills are typically reduced by up to 50% due to making and receiving calls over the internet.
- Communicate anywhere from any device using the softphone application that lets you bring your work line with you – wherever you go.
Get the business phone services your customers WANT you to have.
- Book a meeting with our team of information technology experts at your convenience
- Find out how much you’ll save and how drastically your communications will improve with VoIP business phones
- Enjoy the benefits of seamless communication that exceeds your customer’s expectations, and in turn, opens the door to more business opportunities.