Save Money, Time And Preserve Valuable Resources When You Make The Move To Cloud Services
Nowadays, there are so many reasons why businesses choose to move to the cloud. Let’s take a look at some interesting statistics:
- of companies use some type of cloud service
- of enterprises have at least one application (or part of it) in the cloud
- of companies use the cloud to store confidential data
For managed IT service providers, Uprite Services is top-notch when it comes to integrity, value, and overall service dependability.
The popularity of the cloud isn’t surprising when you consider the many benefits of cloud computing – from anytime, anywhere accessibility to greater disaster recovery capabilities to less costs associated with purchasing and upgrading technology. But chances are, if you’re here reading about cloud services, you already know the benefits and you’re interested in getting onboard yourself.
How do you know if the cloud is right for you? As we mentioned, there are so many reasons why businesses choose to move to the cloud. Does any of this sound familiar…
You’ve hired new employees and the onboarding process took forever because you need to set up a desktop, phone, and other equipment for them.
You’ve bought new computers or other equipment and it works great for the first couple of years, then becomes sluggish, outdated, and needs to be replaced.
You’ve had problems with a hard drive – only to lose all of the important data stored on it with no way to recover it afterward.
If you’ve ever experienced any of the above, then the cloud is likely the next step for you. It’s a more cost-efficient way to enjoy the latest and greatest advancements in technology – without worrying about the limitations associated with on-premises systems.
How does the cloud work?
In the simplest terms, cloud computing refers to the delivery of computing resources, such as storage, servers, networking, software, intelligence, and moreover the internet as opposed to on-premises. You pay for what you use and rest assured knowing you don’t have to worry about the cost of maintenance, upgrades or support. It’s all included in your subscription, and if you need to add extra users, storage or make changes, it’s quick and easy. You can use the cloud to:
- Collaborate while you’re on the go with any time, anywhere access to information, applications, and other resources, as well as the ability to work together in real-time as needed.
- Stay safe against threats with access to enterprise-grade security that’s built into the platform, as well as the data center itself. This is often a higher level of protection than the average business can afford.
- Keep costs lower than ever before because there’s no need to worry about a high upfront cost or extensive ongoing costs like maintenance, upgrades, and more. Instead, you pay as you go.
- Scale up or down easily as you can make changes, such as adding or removing users, storage, and more, in a matter of minutes through an easy-to-use interface. There’s no need to call somebody in.
What cloud services should you consider?
We offer a range of cloud services that we highly recommend. After all, we offer them because we know they’re incredibly beneficial for those we serve and we stand behind them completely. Our cloud services include:
- Cloud Migration: Our team is able to combine our management and oversight capabilities with our extensive cloud knowledge to help you choose the right cloud solution for your unique requirements, then migrate everything over seamlessly.
- Disaster Recovery and Backup: We identify the risks that are currently present, then prioritize them and start implementing the right backup and recovery procedures to ensure you’re always operational, no matter what happens.
- Azure: Microsoft Azure is our preferred choice because it’s an open, vast, and versatile public cloud platform. You can use the platform for Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, or Software as a Service.
Ready to get started with our cloud services?
- Book a meeting with our team of cloud consultants now
- Discuss your unique challenges and objectives to find out the best cloud service for you
- Sit back and relax while we migrate you over and help you enjoy the benefits