Client Bill of Rights
This bill of rights is our pledge to deliver world-class service, evidenced by best-in-class client satisfaction. These rights reflect our Uprite corporate values:
Humility, Unity, Passion, Servanthood, and Thankfulness.
- You have the right to expect an honest and professional partner who will earn and keep your trust and put your needs ahead of theirs. That means meeting our commitments, clear and transparent agreements with no hidden conditions, up-front pricing with no hidden fees, and owning our mistakes and what it takes to make good.
- You have the right to expect us to protect your business from the risk of data loss and compromise. We will assess your risk and make clear recommendations on how to protect your data and systems. We will keep your data safe and never share it with others.
- You have the right to highly available technology infrastructure and systems that experience minimal downtime.
- You have the right to expect timely, clear, and frequent communication on issue status and resolution without technical jargon. You will not need to chase us down for timely updates on service tickets, quotes, or projects. You also will be able to speak with a technician, manager, or Uprite executive.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity, respect, and professionalism. You will be listened to patiently. You should feel that your issue is important to us.
- You have the right to information technology support delivered by the right resource, fixed right the first time, and when you need it. For high-priority issues, that could be after-hours, on the weekend, or during holidays.
- You have the right to a service that meets its service level agreements (SLAs), is delivered by knowledgeable technicians, and is supported by a transparent, process-oriented operation.
- You have the right to a proactive service that helps your business leverage technology to improve operations and helps you make sound business decisions. We will continuously conduct assessments of your infrastructure, review our findings, and update your Business Technology Roadmap (BTR) accordingly.
- You have the right to invoices that are accurate and easy to interpret.
- You have the right to accurate and complete documentation of your technology infrastructure, available to you at any time.
- You have the right to a single point of contact who you can call to escalate a request or for consultative support on technology needs and procurement.
- You have the right to a service that provides value for your investment by demonstrating measured success, delivering projects on time and within budget, and considering your return on investment.