You Expect Great Service. Why Settle For Anything Less Than Great From Your IT Company
We greatly appreciate your business. Uprite Services is committed to providing information technology services that meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. This bill of rights is our pledge to deliver world-class service; evidenced by best-in-class client satisfaction. If you visit any one of our offices, you will find this pledge prominently displayed for our team as a reminder. These rights reflect our Uprite corporate values: Humility, Unity, Passion, Servanthood, and Thankfulness.
- You have the right to expect an honest and professional partner, who will earn and keep your trust, and who puts your needs ahead of our own. That means meeting our commitments, clear and transparent agreements with no hidden conditions, up-front pricing with no hidden fees, and owning our mistakes and what it takes to make good.
- You have the right to expect your business is protected from the risk of data loss and compromise. We will assess your risk and make clear recommendations on how your data and systems can be protected. When stored with us, we will keep your data safe and never share it with others.
- You have the right to technology infrastructure and systems that are highly available, with minimal downtime.
- You have the right to expect timely, clear, and frequent communication on issue status and resolution, without technical jargon. You will not need to chase us down for timely updates on service tickets, quotes, or projects. You also will be able to speak with a technician, manager, or Uprite executive; whatever is necessary.
- You have the right to be treated with dignity, respect, and professionalism, and to be listened to patiently. You should feel that your issue is important to us.
- You have the right to information technology support delivered by the right resource, fixed right the first time, and when you need it. For high priority issues, that could be after-hours, on the weekend, or during holidays.
- You have the right to a service that meets its service level agreements (SLA’s), is delivered by knowledgeable technicians, and is supported by a transparent process-oriented operation.
- You have the right to a proactive service that makes you aware of opportunities to leverage technology to improve your business, as well as of potential risks, and helps you make good business decisions. We will conduct ongoing assessments of your infrastructure and review our findings and your Business Technology Roadmap on a regular basis.
- You have the right to accurate and clear invoices.
- You have the right to accurate and complete documentation of your technology infrastructure, which is available to you whenever you want.
- You have the right to a single point of contact who you can call for escalation, or for consultative support on technology needs and procurement.
- You have the right to a service that delivers value for your investment, by delivering projects on-time and on-budget, demonstrating measured success, and considering your return on investment.