Enjoy Total Cost Control While Boosting Your Employees’ Productivity
Discover how Uprite Services Microsoft 365 can help your organization make the move to cloud technologies. Schedule an initial consultation.
Sometimes, on-premises technology is simply too limiting for modern businesses.
- Do you get frustrated with expensive, complicated hardware that needs to be upgraded constantly?
- Do you worry that the data you’re sending and receiving via email or other file sharing services isn’t safe against intrusion?
- Do you struggle with keeping your team members connected to one another and the office when they’re working from another location?
Whether you’re frustrated with on-premises technology or you’re looking for a better way to collaborate, we have the answer for you. Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based solution that gives you access to your important documents, email, and applications from anywhere, at any time, using any device:
Uprite Services assists organizations with migrating over to Microsoft 365 to cut costs, improve collaboration, and of course, ensure data security with the various built-in security measures included in the cloud-based productivity suite.
Over the years, we’ve found Microsoft 365 to be beneficial for virtually all types of organizations, regardless of industry or size. It’s an all-in-one platform that gives you:
- Anytime, anywhere access to files, contacts, email, and applications
- Greater collaboration capabilities for remote workers
- Automatic updates to keep you current
- Enterprise-grade security measures to keep sensitive data safe
Uprite Services’ Microsoft 365 & Migrations solutions offer:
- Powerful applications – enjoy the online versions of the latest Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for Business, and other Office applications
- More mobility – work from wherever you are with any Windows, Mac, iOS, or Android device
- Greater stability and reliability – increase data redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities
- Larger storage capacity – get plenty of space for all your files with 1TB of storage per user (for Office 365 Exchange, get unlimited free storage on OneDrive
- Communication tools – connect with colleagues via instant messaging, web conferencing, and multiparty data sharing
- Scalability – easily add or remove users
- Security – Microsoft’s super-secure servers will keep your files safe
- Support – get 24/7 support when you need it