Save Time, Expenses & Unnecessary Hassle With Microsoft Cloud Solutions
So you’ve decided it’s time to move to the cloud, whether you’re transitioning your server, some applications or your entire environment, you want to experience the widely raved about benefits of cloud computing:
- More cost efficiency due to fewer upfront expenses with purchasing and maintaining systems.
- Greater collaboration due to the ability to access your resources from any device or location.
- Simplified disaster recovery as you can pick up and move to another location if a disaster occurs on-premises.
- More flexibility in terms of adding or removing users, scaling up or down in terms of storage, and more.
But now you need a cloud service provider – and you need them to be affordable while meeting your unique security and compliance needs. It’s easier said than done, isn’t it? And beyond that, you’ll also need to make the actual transition once you’ve found a cloud service provider… Something you’ve heard is a daunting process.
I have been working with Uprite Services since they went into business. Their staff has always been able to address any issue we have had from personal PC issues to networking multiple locations and business together.
The cloud is a great choice, but how do you get there?
Selecting a cloud service provider, migrating everything over, and making upgrades later on… It’s a lot to worry about, especially if you’re not exactly tech-savvy or you simply don’t have time to dedicate hours upon hours to the task. We know moving to the cloud is a HUGE step for any company to take. That’s why we invite you to let us guide you through the process.
Microsoft Azure is our preferred choice because it’s an open, vast, and versatile public cloud platform. You can use the platform for:
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
Basically, it’s capable of enabling you to access analytics, networking, storage, and more – all in the cloud. You can even fully replace your on-premises servers, build applications or manage services through it.
How can you avoid the common cloud migration mistakes?
As mentioned above, we’re here to act as your guide throughout the entire process – and that’s key to avoiding the common cloud migration mistakes – from failing to configure data and apps for the cloud to not projecting the cost of cloud migration and everything in between. It’s a big project and any missteps can result in a range of issues:
- Significant data loss
- Lack of proper security
- Misconfigured applications
- Lengthy outages
- And more
Microsoft Azure is a platform we’re very familiar with, which means you don’t have to worry about any mistakes happening during the process. We’ll sit down with you to understand your business case for migrating, then figure out the best way to migrate over. We can transition single or multiple database sources over to the platform – ensuring a seamless, smooth process with minimal downtime.
This means you:
- Transition to the cloud quickly with minimal downtime and no mistakes
- Understand the full cost of migrating over right away with no surprises
- Keep your data secure and in-tact throughout the migration
- Reap the benefits of a cloud-based environment right away
Ready to get started?
- Book a meeting with our team of cloud consultants now
- Discuss your business case and find out what migration path is best for you
- Sit back and relax while we handle the entire process from start to finish