Applications That Provide Communication Solutions for Remote Workers
Collaboration doesn’t have to suffer because you’re not in the office working alongside one another.
- Do you worry about whether or not your remote team members are communicating as thoroughly as they need to?
- Do you struggle to track progress on important projects and/or tasks because everyone is working from home?
- Do you feel like everything is getting done a little bit slower because files, documents, and updates aren’t as easily shared now?
You’ve heard all about the benefits of remote work – greater productivity, fewer costs, happier team members. But maybe you’re not noticing those benefits and you’re feeling a bit concerned. Does this sound accurate? If so, you’re not alone. A lot of business owners struggle once they start embracing remote work because things start slipping up, they can’t get ahold of their team, and overall, it’s the absolute opposite of the efficient remote workforce they thought they’d have.
Uprite Services is the best and they get the job or what you need to be done quickly and very helpful in guiding you through all computer-related issues! Thanks Uprite!
Remote Workforce Communication Solutions
But you CAN bring productivity back to your remote workforce.
In fact, you can bring productivity back and increase it, despite having your team members work from home. It’s all about using the right applications. Uprite Services specializes in helping organizations like yours work remotely without missing a beat. We know how to keep remote workforces:
What applications can help you REALLY benefit from remote work?
There’s no need to feel discouraged with remote work. You simply need the right mix of applications that let you enjoy the benefits of embracing a remote workforce. Here’s what we recommend:
Microsoft 365 keeps you connected with access to everything you need, including text processing, calendars, email, spreadsheets, and various other tools to keep information organized. You get access to:
- Microsoft Teams: A collaboration hub within Microsoft 365 that allows you to keep your people, tools, and content connected in one simple-to-use platform. Microsoft Teams gives you the ability to:
- Schedule and host video conference calls
- Share important information and documents
- Edit files together in real-time
- And much, much more
A cloud platform for chat, video and audio conferencing, and webinars that’s easy to use. Zoom gives you:
- The ability to organize company wide video conferences, training, 1 on 1 meetings, and webinars.
- The ability to integrate with various third-party software, including Dropbox, Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, and more.
A cloud collaboration tool that brings your team members together in one convenient location. Slack lets you:
- Take advantage of video, audio, and instant messaging
- Create channels with centralized space for files, tools, and people
Cloud-Based Phone Systems
An alternative to traditional, outdated business phones, VoIP (voice over internet protocol) allows you to make and receive calls over the internet via the cloud. You get the ability to:
- Use enterprise-grade features, such as find-me-follow-me, music-on-hold, and voicemail-to-email, for a fraction of the price.
- Make and receive calls via your work line from any device or location while transferring, holding, and more.
Remote Workforce Communication Strategies
Get assistance setting up, configuring, and supporting the right applications.
- Book a meeting with our team of information technology experts at your convenience
- Find out exactly what applications you need to feel like you’re truly benefiting from remote work
- Enjoy seamless collaboration and greater efficiency, no matter where your team members work from