Cybersecurity Solutions to Help You Stop Worrying About Your Remote Workforce
If you’re reading this, your instincts are telling you you’re not secure enough. Don’t ignore that.
- Do you worry about whether or not your remote workforce follows common best practices in regard to data security?
- Do you get a sinking feeling in your stomach every time you hear about yet ANOTHER data breach on the news?
- Do you ever think about the cybersecurity measures you have in place (a firewall and some anti-virus software) and know it’s not enough but you’re not sure what IS enough?
If so, then it’s time to make a change and follow your instincts – they’re telling you you’re not secure enough. But what do you do next? How do you make sure you’re completely, entirely confident that your remote workforce is working in a safe and secure manner – a manner that keeps cybercriminals away from your sensitive data?
We have been with Uprite Services for years and have always had excellent service.
Remote Workforce Cybersecurity Solutions
When you partner with us, you can make the right cybersecurity decisions to stop worrying altogether. Uprite Services has been around since 1999. We’ve seen the evolution of cybercrime and we’ve helped businesses successfully combat hackers for quite a while. We’ve even transitioned entire organizations to remote work – keeping them safe while doing so.
You don’t have to feel uneasy about cybercrime.
In today’s day and age, business owners have enough to worry about – from rising costs to talent shortages to ever-evolving competition, and of course, regulatory compliance on top of that. You don’t HAVE to feel uneasy about cybercrime, especially when it’s yet another stressor that keeps you from focusing on what’s important: delivering an exceptional product/service to your customers.
You can partner with us to take care of all of your cybersecurity requirements, including keeping your remote workforce safe. We have high standards when it comes to cybersecurity because we know this is vital to minimizing your risk.
What cybersecurity solutions do you need?
If you’re embracing remote work to any degree (even just the occasional employee working from the airport) or even if you’re not embracing remote work, you need to secure all of your endpoints with the following cybersecurity solutions:
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) that acts as a secure, encrypted tunnel between end-users and the network.
- SSL Encryption to ensure privacy, authentication, and data confidentiality within your internet communications.
- Cloud Services that give your team anytime, anywhere access to the data, systems, and applications they need with built-in security measures.
- Endpoint Protection to keep all endpoints, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc. safe against intrusion.
- Endpoint Encryption to make sensitive data unreadable to anyone without the appropriate authorization.
- Endpoint Backup to keep all endpoints, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, etc. backed up and ready to recover.
- Multi-Factor Authentication that ensures online services and/or accounts are safe from intrusion as end-users require more than a simple password to enter.
What collaboration tools are secure enough to use?
If you’re looking to continue operating efficiently, despite remote work, collaboration tools are key to ensuring your team can still communicate with one another, share documents, edit files, and overall, work seamlessly together. We’re here to assist you with keeping the following collaboration tools safe:
- Microsoft Teams
You can count on our team to setup, configure, and provide ongoing support for all of the above.
Get the cybersecurity guidance you need to stop worrying.
- Book a meeting with our team of information technology experts at your convenience
- Find out exactly what cybersecurity solutions and collaboration tools you need to stay safe and operate efficiently – no matter where you’re working
- Enjoy feeling the peace of mind, even when cybercrime is running rampant out in the world